Wednesday, January 11, 2006

FN FiveseveN Forums - Anybody interested in night sights for $140.00

Posted by jfk:

FN FiveseveN Forums - Anybody interested in night sights for $140.00: "Okay, drum roll please..........




Here's the scoop. I emailed a major tritium sight maker and asked them if they made night sights for the 5.7 and they replied 'sorry, we do not.' I called the company and spoke to the receptionist who was very polite. I asked her if there was any way of having tritium sight installed on my gun and she told me they work with a company called Citadel. Citadel does custom work and they supply Citadel with the tritium capsules.

Citadel gets the price break since they have any arrangement with the company. I told the receptionist the 5.7 is picking up steam and should be considered. She told me that she would talk to the Vice Pres. of the company and run it by him, but in the meanwhile Citadel could take care of me.

I spoke to Mike at Citadel and he said they do nights sights for the 5.7. The slide is the only part that is needed for the conversion, so no FFL is required. The front and rear sights are mill out to accept a bar-dot combo.


Citadel Gun and Safe
4305 Dean Martin Rd. #165
Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702) 221-4867
ATTN: Mike"

No comments:

Blog Archive