Thursday, September 01, 2005

FN FiveseveN Forums - Stargate sling for the P90

FN FiveseveN Forums - Stargate sling for the P90: "Well, for those of you that want an opinion of how the sling works.. I use a P90 when I play airsoft, and I do use the P90 sling. Where I play there are lots of mountains, hills, river beds, and of course the occasional baracades.

I can tell you that carrying the P90 with this sling is very useful.
#1 - Since the weight is distributed around my whole body, the gun never becomes heavy, or the sling never rubs against my neck.

#2 - Since the weapon is in front of my body, I can bring it up to a shooting position quite easily, or let it drop when not using it.

If you guys have any other questions.. I will be more than happy to answer them.

Docfate"

No comments:

Blog Archive