Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Five-seveN Review

I own a 5.7 and just fired a P90

Posted By: CW
Date: 9/6/04 23:11

In Response To: FN P90 (Dwane)

The five seven is by far the finest handgun that I own. Light, accurate, deadly, and virtually no recoil. I pay about $15 a box of 50 rounds so the ammo is affordable.

I just got the chance to shoot the P90 and it is fantastic. I own most popular subguns and belt-fed, but he P90 is in a class of its own! At an indoor range, at 50 feet, I blasted a full magazine of 50 rounds, non-stop. All 50 rounds were "kills" on a human size target. Absolutely no muzzle rise and no recoil. And with ball rounds, this puppy will penetrate 38 layers of kevlar at 200 yards. The ergonomics are perfect for a SWAT team as it forces you to take the proper subgun agressive stance.

I'd love to own one of these, even in semi.

No comments:

Blog Archive