Wednesday, November 07, 2007

ColtCCO » I am a Splinter Cell.

ColtCCO » I am a Splinter Cell.: "Ok, I knew a Gemtech SFN-57 can weighs nothing. The FiveseveN weighs nothing, either. Just today I found out that, when both items are assembled together , they still weigh only slightly more than nothing, and even then, not by a lot. It’s just so handy. They already have about the recoil of a .22lr pistol, and the suppressor is only going to help attenuate that further. This setup belongs to a lucky customer of mine, and when we threaded the can on for the first time, I just couldn’t help but grab my then-working camera and snap a few shots. I wish I’d remembered to grab a scale too, but the whole package weighs under 2lbs, loaded with 21 rds. Now I really want to go play Splinter Cell - oh, wait, no, I can’t. My Xbox 360 is en route to Tejas for repair. That’s a post for another time, when I bitch about not be able to bypass any of the English script the tech support guy in India read to me about rebooting. Rrgh. Between my busted camera, busted Xbox, and busted PC case fan, I’m not gonna be too surprised if I mosey downstairs tomorrow morning and find that my microwave has spontaneously dissasembled on my countertop. ColtCCO"

No comments:

Blog Archive