Thursday, October 25, 2007

FN Forum.NET :: View topic - Barely used PS90 with LOTS of stuff.

FN Forum.NET :: View topic - Barely used PS90 with LOTS of stuff.: "Ok here goes guys. I have a PS90 that I have to get rid of for another purchase. Its a PS90 Tri-Rail with about 500 rounds through it. It comes with 6 50 round mags, one ten rounder, a blackhawk sling, brass catcher, two cases. One is a pelican 1493 laptop case, and the other is a bulldog fitted PS90 case. Also I have 3000 rounds of ammo. Its a mix between ss197 and 195. Also has your choice of an optic. Eotech 512 or the Trijicon Reflex. Im tryin to get rid of all of this for 3200. Also I will make you a helluva deal on an Insight technologies M6X light laser combo for it if you would like it also. Price on that is 250 dollars and it hasnt even been mounted. Whole package 3400 or I will sell the light/laser separate. Thanks. If interested please send email to lawless101aa@hotmail.com Im not really active on here but I am over on Silencertalk. Someone over there could vouch for me. Great site guys. "

No comments:

Blog Archive