Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Airsoft - FN FiveseveN Forum

Airsoft - FN FiveseveN Forum: "They are here in the US. This is a wholesale company that deals with Dealers. They are out of San Francisco. I am a dealer with them, but since some of you here may want to get set up with them, I wont post Dealer price on them. Airsoft is an excellent way to train. I am sure members here have already made mention of its value. You would be amazed by the level of its accuracy. You can easily get a propane adapter, and then use the Coleman small cans to refill $3-$4 per bottle. Just make sure to put a drop of silicone oil on top of the mag inlet valve. Propane and green gas are one in the same. Difference is, Green gas has a silicone additive. My last suggestion is to get the 6mm one. The 8mm altho makes larger holes, may have less capacity. The 6mm has a 18rd capacity. Additionally, I dont believe you can get 8mm bbs in black. 6mm bbs do come in black. Why black? So that it forces you to use the sights. With white bbs, its too easy to follow the path of the bb to correct aim. Remember, velocities are like 300 fps. Since you can not see the black bbs being fired, you must use the sights. I have been involved with Airsoft for quite some time. I am very proud to have a nationally ranked IPSC shooter who I sponsor, and only uses Airsoft to do about 90% of his practice. His name is Brad Holt. Not trying to float my boat, just hopefully lending more credibility to the use of Airsoft."

http://www.spartanimports.com/IMAGES/PARTS/fivesevenpromo1.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive