Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Has anyone been to fnforum.net?

Has anyone been to fnforum.net?: "Has anyone been to fnforum.net? Posted By: Jeff Z Date: 9/9/07 07:48 Holy crap did I stumble into the grade-school hangout of the FN gun world there last night. Here is the scoop. I picked up an FN PS90 and after shooting it for 10 seconds, the Title II in me starts coming out. ;-) I want to bring it back to the configuration it should be in, AKA P90. So, I google this site and thinking it would be a place where lots of PS90 and P90 people would be I make a post on their 'PS90 modifications forum.' In my first post I stated that I was an 07/SOT (so there wouldn't be any confusion) and that I was looking for information on parts and experiences others have had in making it really live as it was supposed to. You would have thought I walked in and farted during their church service! I started getting slammed becaue 'you can't make machine guns!' and 'if your really a Title II why don't you just buy one!' and over and over and over. After trying to explain what an 07/SOT does and that everything was extremely legit, only to have it glossed over and slammed more for asking some pretty basic questions, I made a post saying 'sorry for all the confusion' and I think I'll not be going back there again. I have no idea who these people are. I don't know if it is a meetig place for 15-year-old pimple poppers or just a group of otherwise good guys with absolutely zero Class III knowledge, but I can tell you they are as disconnected from 'our world' as anyone could possibly be. The responses were almost scary coming from people involved the gun community. If you are looking for info on this weapon system, don't waste your time at that place. Wrong group I guess. "

No comments:

Blog Archive